TOP colours of THIS winter

January 27, 2016

Putting a dress over the pants has been a huge trend rolling around for the last few seasons & it certainly doesn't look like it's going anywhere anytime soon. And, ... as I've said in my previous post, its always nice to change things up a bit and try something new every now and then. You just have to know your body and know what would fit your body type the most. I truly believe that not every trend is for every type, but if you make the right modifications, your horizon can expand in a snap.
So here I am in the beautiful town of Brighton with this gorgeous knitted dress headlining the day. As silly as it may sound, I have decided to buy myself this nicely fitted dress and finally overcame the fear of exposing my curves! I styled it with the colours of the stripes in the dress, so everything is nicely blended - but still very subtle. What do you think? Let me know your thoughts :)

Fashion tip:
If you would like to elongate your legs but wear flats at the same time, I suggest picking up shoes that are in the same colour as your pants. Make sure there are no lines from your socks or skin visible, so the shoes can nicely blend in. 

You Might Also Like

15 komentarji

  1. Great look! Love the jacket

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit *_* your dress is amazing

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress ;)

    XX

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    NEW POST: FLARED JEANS + V NECK JUMPER

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the deep greens and purples here!! so gorgeous!

    Have a great weekend!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me ha gustado mucho el outfit, estás gupísima!! http://bohoclosetblog.com/2016/01/29/como-combinar-chaqueta-de-ante/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely photos :)

    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures, i like your outfit!
    Melu

    http://meluswardrobe.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures, i like your outfit!
    Melu

    http://meluswardrobe.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with your post, it's lovely! XOXO

    http://raquellozanot.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing dress! Love your jacket and bag, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect look...amazing!
    Best, Miri

    www.goldencherry.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos girl! Love the sunnies.

    http://banging.pt

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe