STYLE OF THE DAY The belt

March 12, 2014

Belt is an accessory I cant imagine my style without and when talking about it, I have quite particular use of it in mind. Instead of using it as a gadget for holding pants on, I like to look at it more as a true fashion accessory, yet still serving its purpose. I like to use them cinched around my waist, since it gives dimension to the outfit and it stresses the body silhuette in the best way I think. Thats also another great way to fight with the problem of  "at least one size up "apparance, when chunky and bulky jackets are a must in winter time, I must say.
New bomber/oversized jacket matching the colors with the bag, high heeled ankle boots with skinny jeans and a beanie edgier look are the garnments I styled for todays post. What do you say?

Modni dodatek, ki je praktično nepogrešljiv del mojega stila je brez dvoma pas. Nanj pa gledam v precej širši sliki, kot samo na pripomoček, s katerimi prepričujemo neljubo polzenje hlač navzdol. Sama ga rada uporabljam stisnjenega okoli pasu, preko površnika, kar je popoln način za poudarek ženske silhuete, ter odličen način, da v zimskem času, ko smo vse zavite v debele plasti, zavržemo morebitna vprašanja o pridobljeni konf. številki preko praznikov.
Danes sem novo bomber jakno skombinirala z gležnjarji na visoko peto, ozkimi črnimi hlačami, ter barvno se ujemajočo barvo torbe. Kaj pravite tokrat?



You Might Also Like

12 komentarji

  1. Great look! I love the way you have styled that

    The Koalafornian x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the colour of your bag compliments the colours within your jacket! Great outfit my dear :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. great styling! love it
    greetings http://www.we-heart-fashion.co

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i adore the coat!

    Kisses
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This coat is devine! Love the shape & colour i come undone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the coat!
    http://fashiontulles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this was a favorite of mine from fashion weeK! Love the way you styled this beautiful look

    francesca
    Frank Vinyl

    ReplyDelete
  9. classy and easy belted coat!
    adore the proportion of the whole ensemble
    x

    http://radarmagazine,se/fashionandfcuker

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe