Oh cozy Sunday

March 23, 2014

Finally having the time for some cozyness at home, browsing through new issue of DAVID magazine, for which I created another men fashion editorial and am so happy with the result.
Still sticking to my new years resolution and am taking care for my skin more than before (read my REN spring skincare review) and waiting for sun to peek through, so I can enjoy it with my new Robert La Roche sunnies, Marc by Marcjacobs wishbone necklace and Lesema ring. Wish you a wonderful Sunday!

Končno je prišla nedelja in z njo zaslužen počitek. Končno lahko z užitkom prebiram nove strani najnovejše številke revije DAVID, za katero sem tudi tokrat ustvarila novo, svežo, pomladno moško modno zgodbo. Že imaš svojo številko? =)
Še vedno sledim novoletni zaobljubi o boljši skrbi moje kože (s klikom na link preberi več o moji pomladanski negi kože z REN izdelki ), ter čakam na sonček, z novimi očali Robert La Roche, wishbone ogrlico Marc by Marcjacobs in ročno izdelanim prstanom naše Leseme. Pa krasen vikend vsem! 

You Might Also Like

7 komentarji

  1. You have a really nice blog!
    Love,
    SuzieQ
    http://qstomizate.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super si opravila svoje delo! Fab res! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that you had a relaxing Sunday! Good for you for sticking to your resolutions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Link/Banner exchange - blog de SEO optimizat permanent. Intra pe
    seoieftin.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ren je zakon =) Lepe slikce!

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe