SHADE OF THE DAY Bling it!

October 16, 2013

For the forst day of Slovenian fashion week I decided to go with all white outfit. For nails I wanted something now so much in your face, but still a bit different and blingy. This was the perfect mani for what I have imagened for the outfit: Glints of Glinda in When monkeys fly:

Za prvi dan tedna mode, sem se odločila za popolnoma bel outfit, h kateremu sem si predstavljala minimalistično manikuro, ki ne bi bila opazna na prvi pogled, a še vedno unikatno/drugačno in predvsem bleščečo. Nastala je tale manikura, ki je točno ta kar sem želela. Glints of Glinda in When monkeys fly.

I needed two thin coats of Glints of Glinda, one coat of When monkeys fly and layer of Konad topcoat. / Potrebovala sem dve tanki plasti Glints of Glinda, eno plast When monkeys fly in plast Konad nadlaka.




Outfit I wore for the first day / outfit prvega dne:

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe