*STYLE OF THE DAY* All leather B&W

March 28, 2013

I wasn't very fond of all leather outfits since I remember, but as my style develops I admit I love it more and more every day. Todays outfit was leather pants, skirt over it, leather top and transparent shirt peeking out of friends B&W Mcqueen chequered jacket. Yup I did it, B&W which is going to conquered this S/s got me, and here is my outfit:

Do nedavnega nisem bila pristaš outfitov, sestavljenih samo iz usnja, vendar z razvijanjem svojega stila vse bolj odkrivam ljubezen do le tega. Danes sem oblekla usnjene hlače, usnjeno krilo preko in usnjen top, ter prosojno srajico, ki kuka izpod rokavov prijateljeve Mcqueen jakne. Jap in sem podlegla še jaz, B&W trendu, ki bo letos kraljeval v prihajajoči pomladi.



Necklace handmade by Jelena Radenkovič.
Verižica ročno delo Jelene Radenkovič.


Photos by Jelena Radenkovic

You Might Also Like

23 komentarji

  1. super cute!

    www.glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. dobro je što si prigrlila ovaj trend jer ti stvarno odlično stoji!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stvorena za ovakve kombinacije :-) odlicna... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome outfit and blog dear! Let's follow each other!
    Stay in touch!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think u made the right choice with leather. ITS GREAT ON U!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great!! I love your leather pants!!
    have a nice day! besos.


    http://onecolourorathemedaybyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this blog. Your outfit is so amaizing.

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking cool,my friend!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your take on grunge chic!

    http://hypemyhip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kot sem že rekla, tebi paše vse, tudi črnina. Samo te nekako bolj vidim v pisanih stvareh. Tak bolj ti pristajajo se mi zdi :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super look, usnje je zakon :)! Pa fuuuul so mi všeč škorenjci.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally love your style girl!

    Come and check my latest post on the blog!

    http://www.allyouneedisfashion.com/2013/03/all-you-need-is-inspiration.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a really cool style and amazing blog! I immediately followed! :) Would you like to follow back? :)

    Love,
    www.fashionatic.be

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the layerings with the sheer arm sleeves coming out and the high waisted leather skirt, super amazing and love how long your hair is, totes model-esque! <3 I've just post up my first ever LAYERING post with step-by-step images of provoking layers! I credit the provocation to the Stella McCartney SS13 Perspex Sandals but still, do tell me what you think! ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/03/assemble-ensemble.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice leather outfit! I love it!


    http://carlysscloset.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the shoes!

    It will mean a lot if you have time to check my blog and maybe follow me if you like it ?

    Hope to see you there

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
  17. your sense of good taste is definitely amazing!
    so, as youll know loving your blog

    hope youll follow back :)
    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the layering and the sheer details!!

    Eirini
    www.fashionreactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this all leather look.. you pull it off so effortlessly!

    x Sharday

    SHARDETTE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dear,

    We are clothes exporting company in Shanghai, China.

    Welcome your inquiry, and welcome you visit our factory, our mail: daniel@hongtex.com.cn, thanks.

    B.RGS./Daniel
    Forever 8 Global Group Company
    skype: wag234568
    mobile: -086-13818517308

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe