My sunset at the top of the scyscraper

September 11, 2011

A few days ago it was The day ... my day ... =)
Celebrating it with my loved ones by delicious dinner, toasting at the top of the scyscraper while watching memorable sunset and at the end of the day going to the cinema. It was a great day and I am thankful and happy to have great people around me.

Enjoy the pics =)

You Might Also Like

10 komentarji

  1. Oooooo, use najboljše!!!!!!!!! :):):) Želim ti eno RES čudovito leto! :)

    Pa lepo si bla oblečena, lepi čevlji!

    ReplyDelete
  2. zelo si lepa ;) & use najbolše! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kok pa lepa! Visok čop, top shit! :) + wau torbica :)*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @nina tenkjuu*
    @ana hvala, ne ni aperol rosini je.. zmiksana jagoda s penino. to je šele dobr ;)
    @mushei hvala=)
    @maja hvala tudi tebi =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lep outfit in full lepe fotke! mislim da imava enako srajčko ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woooow, girl, you look stunning! Fabulous outfit from head to toe!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe